AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2012 For Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Passed 10th Class with three years of approved regular Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Passed 12th Class with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board / University
- Should have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License or valid Medium Vehicle License issued on or before July 30, 2011 or valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued on or before July 30, 2010
- Should have Computer Science as one of the subject at 12th class level and have NCC “B” Certificate
- Experience in an Aviation / Regular / Industrial Fire Service is desirable
- Candidates, who have basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment, will be preferred.
- Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur will be considered as an added advantage.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/fire_adv_june.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 100 drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Kolkata.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with four passport-size photographs (out of which one should be affixed on application form and attested by Gazetted officer and remaining three attached with the application form), DD and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to The Regional Executive Director (Eastern Region), Airports Authority of India, New Operational Building, NSCBI Airport, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700052, by post on or before July 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Category____ and The Post Applied For______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Airports Authority of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/fire_adv_june.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700052