AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2012 For Senior Assistant (Official Language)
- Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at graduate level or Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at graduate level Or
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi / English, along with Hindi / English as compulsory / optional subject at graduate level Or
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi / English, with Hindi / English as medium and English / Hindi as compulsory / optional subject or as a medium of examination at graduate level Or
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject with Diploma / Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from a recognized University or minimum two years of experience in Translation Work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Offices
- Good knowledge of Hindi Typing is desirable
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 30 years
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/sa_ol.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain the DD for Rs 100 drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Kolkata.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with three passport size photograph, out of which one should be affixed on application form and attested by Gazetted officer and remaining two will be attached with the application form, DD and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all the relevant documents, should be submitted to The General Manager (HR), Airports Authority of India, New Operational Building, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700052, by post on or before August 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For______ & Category_______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Airports Authority of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/sa_ol.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700052