AAI New Delhi Recruitment 2012 For Junior Assistant (MT Driver)
- Passed Class 10th qualification from a recognized Board
- Should have valid driving licence from minimum 2 years, for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Should have ability to rectify starting troubles and have minimum elementary knowledge of repairs
- Good knowledge of Local / Hindi / English language is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience of driving heavy vehicles.
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates as per Government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Adv-MTdrivers_20_3_12.pdf.
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Delhi.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with three passport-size photographs, out of which one should be affixed and attested (by Gazetted officer), DD and attested copies of all relevant documents, should be submitted in the Office of General Manager (HR), Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Northern Region, Operational Offices, Gurgaon Road, New Delhi - 110037, by post on or before April 16, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Airports Authority of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Adv-MTdrivers_20_3_12.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan
New Delhi - 110003