AAI North Eastern Region Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Recruitment 2012
- Passed Class 10th with three years of regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute Or
- Passed Class 12th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board / University
- Should have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License or have valid Medium Vehicle License issued minimum one year before the date of advertisement or have valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at minimum two years before the date of advertisement
- Should have Computer Science as one of the subjects at 12th class level or NCC ‘B’ Certificate Or
- Should have relevant work experience in Aviation / Regular / Industrial Fire Service or have done Basic Fire Fighting Training course from AAI Fire Training Establishment or Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/NE_REC_JA_FS.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Guwahati.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with four passport-size photographs (out of which one affixed on application form and three stapled with the application form), DD and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to The Regional Executive Director (NR), Airports Authority of India, North Eastern Region, Operational Offices, LGBI Airport, Guwahati (Assam) - 781015, by post on or before January 31, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Airports Authority of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/NE_REC_JA_FS.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
North Eastern Region, LGBI Airport
Guwahati (Assam) - 781015