AAI North Eastern Region Recruitment 2012 For Senior Assistant (Electronics)
- Three years of Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Minimum two years of post qualification experience in the concerned discipline
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Advt_Electronics_11ag12.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain the DD for Rs 100 drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Guwahati.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with duly attested three passport size photographs, DD and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all the relevant documents, should be submitted to The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, North Eastern Region, LGBI Airport, Guwahati (Assam) - 781015, by post on or before September 10, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Airports Authority of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Sep-2012
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Advt_Electronics_11ag12.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
North Eastern Region
Guwahati (Assam) - 781015