AAI Northern Region Senior Assistant (Electronics) Recruitment 2012
- Three years of Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio Engineering from a recognized Institute
- Minimum two years of post qualification experience in the concerned discipline
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 400 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Advertisement_for_SA_Elex_13ag12.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 400 drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Delhi.
- Candidates should mention their name on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport-size photographs (out of which one affixed on application form and another stapled with the application form), DD and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to The Regional Executive Director (NR), Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Northern Region, Operational Offices, Gurgaon Road, New Delhi - 110037, by post on or before September 10, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Airports Authority of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Sep-2012
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Advertisement_for_SA_Elex_13ag12.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
Regional Headquarters, Northern Region
Operational Offices, Gurgaon Road
New Delhi - 110037