AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2012 For Senior Assistant (Electronics)
- B Sc Degree or Three years of Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum two years of working experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/DIRECTRECRUITMENT_SENIOR_ASSISTANT_ELECTRONICS_21jul2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / Women / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/DIRECTRECRUITMENT_SENIOR_ASSISTANT_ELECTRONICS_21jul2012.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, payable at Chennai.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport-size photographs (one affixed on application form and another stapled with the form), DD and attested copies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600027, by post on or before September 10, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Senior Assistant (Electronics)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Airports Authority of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Sep-2012
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/DIRECTRECRUITMENT_SENIOR_ASSISTANT_ELECTRONICS_21jul2012.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
27, Southern Region
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600027