AAI Western Region Mumbai Recruitment 2012 For Senior Assistant (Official Language)
- Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a main subject at degree level or visa versa Or
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi / English as the medium of instruction and English as a compulsory subject at degree level from a recognized University Or
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject with Diploma / Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from a recognized University or minimum two years of experience in Translation Work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Offices
- Good working knowledge of Computer
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates as per Government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/postofSrOL.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 100 drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Mumbai.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with passport size photograph, DD and attested copies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, Western Region, New Airport Colony (Office Complex), Opp. Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400099, by post on or before June 18, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Airports Authority of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/postofSrOL.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400099