AAI Western Region Mumbai Senior Assistant (Electronics) for Recruitment 2012
- Should have obtained B Sc or 3 years Diploma in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engineering
- Should have two year experience in relevant field
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Recruitment_SrAsst_Elect.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AAI: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Recruitment_SrAsst_Elect.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 100 drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Mumbai.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with passport size photograph, DD and attested copies of all relevant documents (detailed list given on the website), should be submitted to Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, Western Region, New Airport Colony (Office Complex), Opp. Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400099, by post latest by September 10, 2012.
- Applications should be sent in the envelope super-scribed as "Application for the post of Senior Assistant (Electronics)".
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Sep-2012
Download Form: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Recruitment_SrAsst_Elect.pdf
Registered Office:Airports Authority of India
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400099