AIATSL Customer Agents Recruitment 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Good command over English Language
- Good working knowledge of Computer Operations
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of AIATSL: http://www.indianairlines.in/scripts/careers/Kolkata%20Customer%20Agent.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on May 3, 2012 and May 4, 2012, at Air India Limited, Engineering Complex, New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkata - 700052, from 09.00 am till 12.00 pm.
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of AIATSL: http://www.indianairlines.in/scripts/careers/Kolkata%20Customer%20Agent.pdf
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring the completed Application Form, with 3 recent passport-size photographs, and Original & 1 set of self-attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Air India Air Transport Services Limited website.
Download Form: http://www.indianairlines.in/scripts/careers/Kolkata%20Customer%20Agent.pdf
Registered Office:Air India Air Transport Services Ltd
1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building
Air India GSD Complex
Opp. Indian Oil Depot, Sahar
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400099