AIATSL Handyman (II) Recruitment 2012 For Goa
Last Updated: 2012-08-20T19:38:06+05:30
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from talented and proficient male Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Handyman (II).
Appointment of candidates is to be done on fixed term contract basis for a period of one year, for Goa Airport. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview (physical endurance test & interview). The interview is scheduled to be held as follows:
September 2, 2012 in Goa
- Registration / Physical Endurance Test: Don Bosco School, Near Municipal Market, Panjim, Goa - 403 001
- Interview: Air India City Booking Office, Dempo House, Nr. Municipal Market, Panjim, Goa - 403001.
September 7, 2012 in Mumbai
- Indian Airlines Sports Club, Near Military Camp, Next to Postal Colony, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai - 400029.
For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of AIATSL: http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Webpages/Home.aspx
- Passed SSC / 10th Standard from a recognized Board
- Good command over English language and Local language
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of AIATSL: http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Downloads/Handyman_II_-_Goa.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on September 2, 2012 at Goa centre, and on September 7 2012, at Mumbai centre.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300 drawn in favor of Air India Air Transport Services Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of AIATSL: http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Downloads/Handyman_II_-_Goa.pdf
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring the complete Application Form, with one affixed recent passport size photograph, 12 copies of recent passport size photographs, DD, and Original & 1 set of self-attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- Candidates appearing for the interview can register them from 0930 hrs to 1230 hrs, on the relevant interview date.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Air India Air Transport Services Limited website.
Download Form: http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Downloads/Handyman_II_-_Goa.pdf
Registered Office:Air India Air Transport Services Ltd
1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building
Air India GSD Complex
Opp. Indian Oil Depot, Sahar
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400099