AIATSL Junior Executive- Technical Recruitment 2011
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical /Electrical / Automobile / Production / Industrial Engineering / Electronics with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates with two years experience in Ground Handling related activities with Post Graduate Diploma /Degree in Management / Industrial Engineering
- Fluency in English is essential, however, fluency in Hindi and other local languages will be an added advantage.
- Upper age limit for General category candidates is 25 years, for OBC candidates it is 28 years and SC/ST candidates is 30 years (as on September 1, 2011). Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen will be given as per Government guidelines.
Application Fee: Processing and examination fee (non-refundable) - Rs 500
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, are required to apply through online registration system of AISTSL, which is available in the given link: www.epostonline.in/AIATSL.
- The online applications are made available from September 15, 2011 to October 1, 2011
- The application fee of Rs 500 (No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / applicants belonging to SC/ST communities) is to be paid only in the form of an A/c Payee DD drawn in favour of "Air India Air Transport Services Ltd." payable at Mumbai
- Candidates must mention their full name and post applied for on the reverse side of the DD
- One must fill all the required details and submit the application
- After submitting the registration form candidates are required to take printout of the auto-generated registration slip
- The duly signed and completed registration slip along with DD and self attested copies of requisite enclosure documents (list given in the website) should be sent through Ordinary post or Speed Post to The Advertiser, Post Bag No 781, Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata-700017, by October 10, 2011.
- The application should be sent in an envelope with the heading as “Application for The Post of Jr Executive-Technical in AIATSL.”
- For more detailed information regarding application procedures candidates are requested to visit the aforementioned direct link.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Oct-2011
Download Form: www.epostonline.in/AIATSL
Registered Office:The Advertiser, Post Bag No 781,
Circus Avenue Post Office,