AIATSL Special Recruitment Drive 2012 For Customer Agents
Last Updated: 2012-09-05T11:43:01+05:30
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from proficient and skillful ST & OBC candidates under special recruitment drive 2012, for the posts of Customer Agents.
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on fixed-term contract basis for a period of three years. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview (Group Discussion & Interview). The interview is scheduled to be held on September 15, 2012.
Interview is scheduled to be held at Indian Airlines Ideal School, Indian Airlines Staff Colony - I, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai - 400029 (Bus Route No. 311 from Kurla & Santacruz Railway Station to the venue), from 0930 hrs till 1230 hrs.
For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of AIATSL: http://www.airindia.in/SBCMS/Webpages/Home.aspx
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Good command over English Language and Local language
- Good working knowledge of Computer Operations
- Candidates should be below the age of 31 years (OBC candidates) or 33 (ST candidates).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of AIATSL: http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Downloads/Advt_Web_Bom_CA01.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- Interview is scheduled to be held on September 15, 2012, at Indian Airlines Ideal School, Indian Airlines Staff Colony - I, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai - 400029 (Bus Route No. 311 from Kurla & Santacruz Railway Station to the venue), from 0930 hrs till 1230 hrs.
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of AIATSL: http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Downloads/Advt_Web_Bom_CA01.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300 drawn in favor of Air India Air Transport Services Ltd., payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates should mention their full name and post applied for on the reverse side of the DD.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring the complete Application Form (in the prescribed format), with one affixed passport size photograph on application form and 12 copies of passport size photographs, DD, and Original & one set of self-attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Air India Air Transport Services Limited website.
Download Form: http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Downloads/Advt_Web_Bom_CA01.pdf
Registered Office:Air India Air Transport Services Ltd
1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building
Air India GSD Complex
Opp. Indian Oil Depot
Sahar, Andheri (East)
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400099