AIIMS Chief Librarian & Accounts Officer Jobs 2013
- Chief Librarian
- Accounts Officer
- Should be a Officers under the Central / State / UT Governments /Universities / Autonomous Bodies / Research & DevelopmentOrganizations, holding analogous posts on regular basis, with minimum 5 / 8 years of regular service in the post, in the pay scale of Rs 12000-16500 / Rs 10000-15200 respectively, or its equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Science (preferably in Biological Sciences) with 2nd class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Degree / Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institute / University
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a supervisory capacity in a reputed library
- Master’s Degree in Library Science from a reputed University is desirable.
- Training in Medical Librarianship will be considered as an added advantage.
- Should have experience of documentation work in a responsible capacity
- Candidates, who have sound knowledge of Sanskrit and any modern European language other than English, will be preferred.
- Should be an Officer under the Central Government or Central Statutory/Autonomous bodies, holding analogous posts on regular basis, and handling Accounts and Finance matters or holding posts of Accounts / Audit Officer or its equivalent in the pay scale of Rs 8000-13500 / Rs 7450-11500
- Should be working as an Assistant Accounts Officer in the pay scale of Rs 6500-10500, with minimum 7 years of regular service in the grade (including the service in the grade of Junior Accounts Officer / SAS accountants / Accountant in the scale of Rs 5500-9000)
- Candidates should be below the age of 56 years.
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of AIIMS: http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/events/recruitment/ad_for_ch_lib_ac_off_for_website_16_2_12.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the attested copies of their up-to-date Confidential Reports (at least for latest 5 years), Vigilance Clearance, CR Dossiers, and all required Certificates, should be submitted to The Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110608, by post on or before March 18, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______ on Deputation basis”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/events/recruitment/ad_for_ch_lib_ac_off_for_website_16_2_12.pdf
Registered Office:All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi - 110029
Contact No: 011 - 26589900, 26588500