AIIMS Recruitment 2012 For Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology
- Assistant Professor of Neuro-Radiology
- Assistant Professor of CTVS
- Assistant Professor of Laboratory Oncology
- Should have medical qualification included in Schedule I & II or part II of the third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (candidates possessing the qualifications included in Part-II of the third Scheduled should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13(3) of the Act)
- DM / M Ch / MD Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 1 year of working experience with DM and M Ch Degree and minimum 3 years of working experience with MD Degree in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of AIIMS: http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/events/recruitment/facultypost_18_7_11.htm.
Application Fee: Rs 500: OBC candidates
Rs 100: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of AIIMS: http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/events/recruitment/facultypost_18_7_11.htm.
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain the DD for Rs 500 / Rs 100, drawn in the favor of Director, AIIMS, payable at New Delhi.
- Three sets of Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with a passport size photograph, DD and self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates, should be submitted to the Chief Administrative Officer, Administrative Block, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029, by post before April 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Assistant Professor of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/events/recruitment/facultypost_18_7_11.htm
Registered Office:All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi - 110029