AIISH Mysore Lecturer, Psychologist, Speech Language Pathologist & Supervisor Recruitment 2013
- Lecturer in Speech Sciences
- Clinical Psychologist
- Speech Language Pathologist (Grade-II)
- Stores Supervisor
The interview schedule will be announced later, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of AIISH: http://www.aiishmysore.com/
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Hearing or Speech Language Pathology or its equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2 years of teaching / research / clinical experience in the relevant field (for non PhD candidates)
- Should have published high-quality publications in National and International Journals
- Doctorate Degree in the relevant area is desirable.
- MA Degree in Psychology with 2nd class division from a recognized University
- Diploma in Medical and Social Psychology from a recognized University / Institute
- Two years of Clinical / Research experience in the relevant field is desirable.
- B Sc Degree in Speech & Hearing or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Two years of work experience in the field is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Minimum three years of work experience in Store-keeping / Inventory Control Materials Management
- 35 years: Lecturer
- 30 years: Clinical Psychologist / Speech Language Pathologist / Stores Supervisor
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 400: General / Other candidates
Rs 100: SC / ST / PH candidates
Exempted for Women candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of AIISH: http://www.aiishmysore.in/en/job_notification.html
- Candidates can obtain the application form directly from the office of Director AIISH, Mysore, in reverse payment of Rs 400 / Rs 100 in cash.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form by post, by sending a DD for Rs 400 / Rs 100, along with self-addressed envelope with affixed stamp of Rs 25 on it, to The Director, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore (Karnataka) - 570006.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 400 / Rs 100, drawn in favor of Director, AIISH, payable at Mysore.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD (with downloaded form), and photocopies of all required certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Director, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore (Karnataka) - 570006, by post latest by January 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of All India Institute of Speech & Hearing.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.aiishmysore.in/en/job_notification.html
Registered Office:All India Institute of Speech & Hearing (AIISH)
Mysore (Karnataka) - 570006
Contact No: +91-821-2514449