AIOFS Various Posts Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Agriculture Officer
- Junior Agriculture Officer
- Senior Agriculture Officer
- Account Officer
- HR Manager
- Public Relation Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of AIOFS: http://www.aiofsindia.com/recruitment.php
Application Fee: Rs 400: General / BC / OBC candidates
Rs 250: SC & ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of AIOFS: http://www.aiofsindia.com/recruitment.php
- Candidates can also obtain the application form directly from the Corporate Office of the AIOFS or from the nearest form seller.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / IPO for Rs 400 / Rs 200, drawn in favor of Organic Farmers Organisation, payable at Hisar.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport-size photographs, DD / IPO, one self-addressed envelope with postage of Rs 5 affixed on it, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to All India Organic Farmers Society, SCO - 170, 1st Floor, Red Square Market, Railway Road, Hisar (Haryana) - 125001, by registered post / speed post / by hand on or before October 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of __________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of All India Organic Farmers Society.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://www.aiofsindia.com/recruitment.php
Registered Office:All India Organic Farmers Society
SCO - 170, 1st Floor, Red Square Market
Hisar (Haryana) - 125001