Air India Express Captain / Co-Pilot Recruitment 2012
- Captain / Check-Pilot / Examiner / Instructor
- Should have obtained CPL / ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India
- Should have Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Should have obtained FRTO license issued by DGCA
- Should have RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India
- Should have a current passport
- Should have experience in PIC on B737NG and should have been currently flying with any airline
- Should have desirable experience with type endorsement on B737NG and holding valid CPL / ATPL and should have been currently flying with any airline
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Air India Express: http://www.airindiaexpress.in/Data/2%20Advt%20Pilots%2030MAR12.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 1500 (Exempted for SC/ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the prescribed application format by visiting the official website of Air India Express: http://www.airindiaexpress.in/.
- To download the application form, one can log onto the direct official link of Air India Express: http://www.airindiaexpress.in/Data/2%20Appln%20Format%20Pilots%2030MAR12.pdf
- Candidates are required to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs.1500 (exempted for SC/ST candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- The duly filled-in and completed application form in all respect, along with self-attested copies of requisite documents, 2 recent passport-size photographs and DD, should be sent to the Chief of Operations, Air India Charters Limited, 1st Floor, Old Operations Bldg., Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai - 400 029, latest by May 15, 2012.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “Post Applied: CAPTAIN / EXAMINER / INSTRUCTOR / CO-PILOT” in capital letters.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-May-2012
Download Form: http://www.airindiaexpress.in/Data/2%20Appln%20Format%20Pilots%2030MAR12.pdf
Registered Office:Air India Express
Mumbai - 400 02