Air India Medical Officer & Aviation Medicine Specialist Recruitment 2011
- Postgraduate degree in any discipline Or Postgraduate degree in Aviation Medicine from a recognized University
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years (Relaxation as per government norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Air India: http://home.airindia.in/SBCMS/Downloads/ad_MO_AMS_11July11.pdf.
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Air India: http://home.airindia.in/SBCMS/Downloads/ad_MO_AMS_11July11.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the DD of Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates), drawn in favor of Air India Ltd, payable at Mumbai
- Application forms, duly filled as per the prescribed format, along with colored passport size photograph, DD and all the required certificates, should be submitted to The Senior Manager (Administration) Medical Service Department, Air India, Kalina Santa Cruz, Mumbai - 400029
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of the Air India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Aug-2011
Download Form: http://home.airindia.in/SBCMS/Downloads/ad_MO_AMS_11July11.pdf