AMTRON e-District Project Managers Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-19T18:20:22+05:30
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON), Guwahati, Assam, has invited applications from dynamic, talented and capable candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of e-District Project Managers.
Candidate’s recruitment is to be done for District e-Governance Society, for e-District Project (Mission Mode Project - MMP), under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), which is funded by Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on contractual basis for a period of one year, which can be renewed further for a maximum period of two years, as per candidate performance.
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, followed by Viva-Voce. Only written test qualified candidates will be called for the Viva-Voce. The test schedule and centre address will be announced later.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of AMTRON: http://webservers.amtron.in/edms/. Online registration commences from November 21, 2012 and will close on December 9, 2012. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of AMTRON: http://www.amtron.in/
- B Sc Degree in Technology or B Tech Degree / MCA / BE / MBA / M Sc Degree in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology or DOEACC ‘B’ Level Certificate with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a reputed Institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably in IT / e-Governance related field
- Candidates should be born between July 1, 1977 and July 1, 1991.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of AMTRON: http://webservers.amtron.in/edms/
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of AMTRON: http://webservers.amtron.in/edms/
- Online registration commences from November 21, 2012 and will close on December 9, 2012.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete Application Form with unique Registration Number, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON).
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://webservers.amtron.in/edms/
Registered Office:Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON)
Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan
Guwahati (Assam) - 781021
Contact No.: 0361 - 2724204 / 2724222