Anna University Recruitment 2012 For Various Posts
- Producer - I
- Junior Research Officer
- Engineer Grade - I
- Section Officer (Admin)
- Graphic Artist
- Production Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Professional Assistant (Library)
- Accounts Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Clerk (LDC)
- Unit Peon
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Required years of working experience in the relevant field
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OC / BC / MBC candidates provided as per university norms.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Anna University: http://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/emmrc.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / Others
Rs 125: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of Anna University: http://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/emmrc.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 125, drawn in favor of Registrar, Anna University, Chennai - 600025, payable at Chennai.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, Anna University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600025, in-person / by registered post on or before May 22, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ___________” on the left hand corner of the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Anna University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-May-2012
Download Form: http://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/emmrc.pdf
Registered Office:Anna University
Sardar Patel Road
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600025