APEPDCL Recruitment 2013 For Sub-Engineers/EI Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, in addition to Diploma in Electrical Engineering or itsequivalent qualification recognized by the Board / Government of A.P / India / UGC / DEC / AICTE
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 36 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / PH candidates provided as per government norms.
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of APEPDCL: https://www.apeasternpower.com/ShowProperty/EP_CM_REPO/Pages/Recruitment/BACKLOG%20VACANCIES%20FOR%20SUB-ENGINEER
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two attested (by Gazetted Officer) recent passport-size photograph, one self-addressed envelope (size 11 x 5 inch) with affixed postal stamps of Rs 10 on it, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all required Certificates, should be send to The Superintending Engineer, Operation Circle, APEPDCL, Opp: Green Park Hotel, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) - 530013, latest by June 7, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Sub-Engineer/EL in APEPDCL” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned APEPDCL website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Jun-2013
Download Form: https://www.apeasternpower.com/ShowProperty/EP_CM_REPO/Pages/Recruitment/BACKLOG%20VACANCIES%20FOR%20SUB-ENGINEER
Registered Office:Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL)
P&T Colony, Seethammadhara
Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) - 530013
Contact No.: 0891-2582392