APSC Technical Officer, Registering Officer & Research Assistant Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-04-06T19:36:07+05:30
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Guwahati, has invited applications from dynamic and well-qualified candidates for recruitment 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Technical Officer (Directorate of Archaeology, Assam)
- Registering Officer (Class II Gazetted) (Registration of Antiquties Section of the Directorate of Archaeology, Assam)
- Research Assistant (Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam under Urban Development Department)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test / personal interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test / interview, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of APSC: http://www.apsc.nic.in/
- Master’s Degree in Ancient Indian History / History of Archaeology / Sanskrit / Archaeology with Pre-History as one of the subjects from a recognized University / Institute
- Two years of Postgraduate Diploma in Archaeology from a recognized University / Institute
- Working experience in the field of Archaeological especially in Archaeological exploration and excavation, in a Govt. recognized Institution
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the field of Archaeological works
- Master’s Degree in Ancient Indian History / History of Archaeology / Sanskrit /Archaeology with Pre-History as one of the subjects from a recognized University / Institute
- Experience in the field of Archaeological in a Govt. recognized Institution
- Good knowledge of Antiquities is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Economics / Geography / Sociology / Statistics / Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University / Institute
- 38-45 years: Technical Officer
- 21-38 years: Registering Officer / Research Assistant
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of APSC: http://www.apsc.nic.in/Apsc062012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 5.00: General / Other candidates
Rs 2.50: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can obtain the application form by sending a request stating clearly the name of post and Department, with self-addressed envelope (23 cm x 10 cm), to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati (Assam) - 781022.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount for Rs 5 / Rs 2.50, through Treasury Challan in the Account Name: Non Tax Revenue - Other Non Tax Revenue -0051-PSC, 102 - State Public Service Commission Application / Examination Fee Receipt of APSC.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the Treasury Challan, two passport-size photographs, one self-addressed post card with mentioning the name of the post and department name on it, and attested copies of all required certificates should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati (Assam) - 781022, by post on or before April 30, 2012.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and Treasury Challan for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Assam Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2012
Registered Office:Assam Public Service Commission
Guwahati (Assam) - 781022
Contact No: +91-361-2365426