APSRTC Deputy Superintendent Recruitment 2011
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering or its equivalent qualification, from a recognized University / Institute, affiliated by Department of Technical Education of Government of AP / AICTE
- Diploma in Material Management / Stores Management of 1 year, from a recognized University / Department of HRD, Government of India
- Candidates should be below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for as per government norms)
Application Fee: Rs 400 (Rs 200 Application Fee + Rs 200 Examination Fee) for General / OC candidates
Rs 200 (Examination Fee) for BC / ST / SC / EX-SER / Departmental Candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can fill online application form by visiting the official link of APSRTC: http://apsrtc.cgg.gov.in/.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 400 / Rs 200, in any of the Andhra Pradesh (AP) online centres
- Candidates can make the fee payment from August 8, 2011 to August 26, 2011 till 05.00 PM
- After paying the application fees, candidates will get the Fee paid Receipt and 12 digits Journal Number, which is mandatory for the successful submission of the online application form
- Candidates also required scanning their passport size photograph and signature, as it is also mandatory for filling the online application form
- After successful submitting of application form, system will generate an Acknowledgement receipt in the form of PDF file, which candidates should take print out and keep it as future reference
- Candidates should fill all the details correctly, or else their form will be rejected
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC).
Download Form: http://apsrtc.cgg.gov.in/