Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2012 for Clerical Personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should have obtained IBPS score in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical Cadre 2011, as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Should have good command over English and Regional languages
- Good command over Computer Applications (MS Office, Basic Applications & internet usage).
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per Government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 150: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Bank of Baroda: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/bobclk_mar12/.
- Online registration began from March 24, 2012 and will close on April 10, 2012.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 150 / Rs 50, through Challan or Master Debit / Visa Debit / Credit Card.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fees amount in any branch of Bank of Baroda through Challan, in the Account No.: 29040200000257, Branch Name: Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, and Account Name: Recruitment of Clerical Personnel - Project 2012.
- After payment of the fees, the bank will generate a Challan Copy with details of Branch Name, Branch Code No., Transaction Journal No., and Date of Deposit.
- Candidates paying application fees through Master Debit / Visa Debit / Credit Card, should collect their E-Receipt, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates are required to fill the fee payment details in the online application form for its completion.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount from March 24, 2012 till April 10, 2012.
- After submitting the application form, the system will generate a Registration Number and Password, which candidates should secure with them for future reference.
- Candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview along with the fee payment Challan copy / E-Receipt, IBPS score and copies of all relevant certificates.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bank of Baroda website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/bobclk_mar12/
Registered Office:Bank of Baroda
Baroda Corporate Centre
Plot No. C-26, G Block
Bandra Kurla Complex
Mumbai - 400051
Contact No.: 022 - 6698 5000 - 04
Fax No.: 022 - 2652 3500