Bank of India Announces Recruitment Of Security Officers (MMG Scale II)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Three months of Certificate in Computer Course / Information Technology or, in the related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards
- Should be an Officer, with minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in the Army / Navy / Air Force, or an Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police / Deputy Supt. Of Police with minimum 5 years of Service, or should be an Officer of identical rank in the Para-military forces with minimum 5 years service.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 40 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 400: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD / EXS candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of Bank of India: http://www.bankofindia.co.in/Html/recruit24.html
- Online registration began from February 9, 2013 and will close on February 22, 2013.
- Candidates can pay-in the application fee of Rs 400 / Rs 50 through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of Bank of India.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of Bank of India, in the Account No. mention on the Challan, from February 9, 2013 till February 22, 2013.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a Branch Transaction Journal No., Branch Code, Branch Name, and Date of Deposit, which the candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- Candidates should keep the “Candidate’s Challan Copy” with them as proof, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview, along with the call letter.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which the candidates are required to take print-out, as it will have to be submitted at the time of Interview, along with attested Xeroxed copies of all required certificates and Challan copy.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bank of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.bankofindia.co.in/Html/recruit24.html
Registered Office:Bank of India
Star House, C-5, 'G' Block
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400051