Bank of Maharashtra Chartered Accountants Recruitment 2012
- CA Degree from a reputed Institute
- Minimum five years of work experience in the Credit Department of Public / Private Sector Banks
- Candidates should be above the age of 25 years and below the age of 35 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / PWD candidates provided as per Government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Bank of Maharashtra: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/Chartered-Accountant-Recruitment-2012-notification.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidate can apply online by visiting the official link of Bank of Maharashtra: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/recruitment.asp.
- Online registration began from August 6, 2012 and will close on August 21, 2012.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 300 / Rs 50, through Challan / NEFT.
- Candidates can make the payment of fees amount in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra through Challan or can make payment through NEFT, in the Account Name “BOM Specialist Officer Recruitment Project 2012-13”, Account No. 60103218200, Payee Bank “Bank of Maharashtra Main Branch Pune”, and IFSC Code MAHB0001150.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount from August 6, 2012 till August 21, 2012.
- After payment of the fees, the bank will generate a Challan Copy with mentioning the details of Branch Name, Branch Code No., Transaction Journal No., and Date of Deposit.
- Candidates paying application fees through NEFT should collect their NEFT Payment Receipt with complete details of Transaction ID / Scroll No., Branch Name, and Date of Deposit & Amount.
- Candidates are required to fill the fee payment details in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Registration Number and Password, which candidates should keep with them for future reference.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview along with the fee payment Challan copy and copies of all relevant certificates.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bank of Maharashtra website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 21-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/recruitment.asp
Registered Office:Bank of Maharashtra
Central Office, Lokmangal
Pune (Maharashtra) - 411005
Contact No.: 020 - 25532731 / 733 / 734