Bank of Maharashtra Law Officers & Treasury / Forex Officers Recruitment 2013
- Law Officers (JMGS I)
- Treasury / Forex Officers (MMGS II)
- Treasury / Forex Officers (MMGS III)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University
- Must have valid score in IBPS CWE Specialist Officers March 2012 for Law Officer
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as Registered Practitioner or Law Officer, in Commercial Bank or Financial Institute
- Should have additional qualifications like CS, Computer Literacy, etc.
- Graduate Degree / Diploma in Treasury Management / Forex from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years (MMGS II) or 5 years (MMGS III) of work experience in Treasury / Forex Department of Bank or other reputed Financial Institutions
- 21-30 years: Law Officers (JMGS I)
- 25-35 years: Treasury / Forex Officers
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 300: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Bank of Maharashtra: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/ca/main_page.asp#
- Online registration began from January 28, 2013 and will close on February 11, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 300 / Rs 50, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of Bank or NEFT
- Candidates can make the payment of fees amount in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra, in the CBS Account No. “60121129612”, with Baner Pune Branch in the Name & Style of “BOM LAW & TREASURY/FOREX OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”, and IFSC Code “MAHB 0001348”.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount from January 28, 2013 till February 11, 2013.
- After paying the fees amount, the bank will generate a Challan Copy with details of Branch Name, Branch Code No., Transaction Journal No., and Date of Deposit.
- Candidates paying application fees through NEFT should collect their NEFT Payment Receipt with complete details of Transaction ID / Scroll No., UTR No., Branch Name, and Date of Deposit & Amount.
- Candidates are required to fill the fee payment details in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a complete Application Form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bank of Maharashtra website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/ca/main_page.asp#
Registered Office:Bank of Maharashtra,
Central Office, Lokmangal,
Pune (Maharashtra) - 411005,
Contact No.: 020 - 25511654, 25514501
Fax: 020 - 25532581