BEL Recruitment 2012 For Contract Engineers In Smart Cards Division (UP/Uttarakhand)
Last Updated: 2012-12-26T17:17:30+05:30
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Bangalore, Karnataka, has invited applications from eligible and talented Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Contract Engineers. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Contract Engineer (Total Biometric Data Centers)
- Contract Engineer (Field Biometric Operations)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of one year, for the project implement at Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand states, by Smart Cards Division of Components, SBU of BEL Bangalore Unit. Candidates will be appointed for the following cities:
- Uttar Pradesh: Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Etawa, Farukhabad, Kannauj, Auriya, Lalitpur, Jhansi, Mahoba, Banda, Chitrakoot, Hamirpur, Jallon, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Moradabad, Rampur, Bijnor, Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Baghpat, Ghaziabad, Bulandshahr, Mathura, Agra, Mainpuri, Meerut, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Aligarh, Hathras, Firozabad, Etah, and Kashi Ram Nagar
- Uttarkhand: Almora, Bageshwar, Chamoli, Haridwar, and Pauri Garhwal
Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of Walk-in Interview (written test and interview). Walk-in is scheduled to be held on January 6, 2013, at St. Xavier’s Convent School, Vineet Khand - 2, Gomtinagar, Lucknow (UP) - 226010, from 09.00 am onwards.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of written test will be called for the interview. The interview will be held at January 7 and January 8, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of BEL: http://bel-india.com/.
Contract Engineer (Total Biometric Data Centers)
- BE / B Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Science and Information Technology / Information Science / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Telecommunication or MCA / M Sc Degree in CS / IT with 2nd class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum one year of work experience in MySql / MS-Sqlserver / Oracle and RDBMS, with Software Development Skills with C, C++, Java, .Net, Software Testing skills
Contract Engineer (Field Biometric Operations)
- BE / B Tech Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical with 2nd class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum one year of work experience in MySql / MS-Sqlserver / Oracle and RDBMS
- Candidates should be below the age of 25 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per organization norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BEL: http://www.bel-india.com/sites/default/files/up-uttarkhand-web-ad.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on January 6, 2013, at St. Xavier’s Convent School, Vineet Khand - 2, Gomtinagar, Lucknow (UP) - 226010, from 09.00 am onwards.
- Candidates can download the application format from the official link of BEL: http://www.bel-india.com/sites/default/files/up-uttarkhand-appln-format.pdf
- Candidates should bring their Application in the prescribed format, with two recent passport-size photographs, and Original & attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Bharat Electronics Limited.
Download Form: http://www.bel-india.com/sites/default/files/up-uttarkhand-appln-format.pdf
Registered Office:Bharat Electronics Limited
Outer Ring Road, Nagavara
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560045