BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2013 For Nursing Assistant (FTA) Posts
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of BHEL: http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/recruitment/nursing_main.html. The last date for online registration is May 14, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of BHEL: http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/
- Passed Intermediate from a reputed Board, with 3 or 3½ years of Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute, Or
- B Sc Degree in Nursing from a recognized University, Or
- ‘A’ Grade Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institute
- Must have registered with State Nursing / Midwifery Council
- Candidates should be below the age of 27 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BHEL Haridwar: http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/recruitment/nursing_main.html
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / Physically Challenged candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by filling in the online application form made available on the official link of BHEL: http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/recruitment/nursing_main.html
- Last date for online registration is May 14, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 100, through Triplicate Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Power Jyoti Account No. 30989466064 at SBI, Sector 5A (Code No. 0586), in favor of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Haridwar.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Challan copy with unique Journal No., which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Acknowledgement Slip, along with SBI Challan, and photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Manager (HR-RTX), Room No. 29, Main Administrative Building, HEEP, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) - 249403, by post on or before May 28, 2013.
- Candidates belong to far flung areas can send their acknowledgement slip latest by June 4, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Nursing Assistant (FTA)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-May-2013
Download Form: http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/recruitment/nursing_main.html
Registered Office:Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL)
Heavy Electrical Equipment Plant, Ranipur
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) - 249403