BHEL Power Sector Engineers Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-10-19T19:39:35+05:30
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL), Kolkata, has invited applications from well-qualified and experienced engineers for Power Sector Regions & Project Engineering & Systems Division (PESD) Hyderabad, for recruitment 2011. The recruitment is to be done for the following Project Sites:
- Power Sector Northern Region (PSNR)
- Power Sector Southern Region (PSSR)
- Power Sector Eastern Region (PSER)
- Power Sector Western Region (PSWR)
- Project Engineering & Systems Division (PESD), Hyderabad
The appointment is to be done for the various posts mentioned below:
Power Sector Regions
Project Engineering & Systems Division (PESD), Hyderabad
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Manager
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal interview. Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of BHEL: http://126.96.36.199/Latrectt/. The online registration began from October 19, 2011. The last date of online registration is November 1, 2011. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of BHEL: http://www.bhel.com/home.php.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering or Technology in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemical and its equivalent disciplines with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 9 years for Deputy Manager, 12 years for Manager and 15 years for Senior Manager, working experience in the relevant field
- Candidates having Master’s degree Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemical Engineering, will get 2 years of age relaxation
- 38 years: Deputy Manager
- 41 years: Manager
- 45 years: Senior Manager
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates as per Government norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of BHEL: http://188.8.131.52/Latrectt/DOCS/adv_eng.pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can fill online application form by visiting the official link of BHEL: http://184.108.40.206/Latrectt/.
- The online registration began from October 19, 2011 and will be closed on November 1, 2011
- After successful submission of online application form, the system will generate a filled application, which candidates should take print out and submit forthe further process
- Printed application form duly signed affixed with a passport size photograph along with the self-attested copies of all the certificates, should be submitted to The A K Behera, DGM (HR), BHEL, Power Sector Eastern Region, BHEL Bhawan, Plot No DJ-9/1, Sector 2, Salt Lake City, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700091 before November 7, 2011 & from far flung areas before November 14, 2011.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post for___________ and Function applied for____________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Nov-2011
Download Form: http://220.127.116.11/Latrectt/
Registered Office:Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
BHEL House, Siri Fort
New Delhi – 110049
Contact No: 011-66337000