Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2011
- Should be a citizen of the State of Bihar
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Good command over Hindi & Local languages
- Good knowledge of Computer Skills
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates as per Government norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank: http://www.bkgbank.in/clerk_advetisement.pdf.
Application Fee: Rs 450: General & Others
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank: http://registration.sifyitest.com/bkgbknov11/index.php.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 450 / Rs 50 through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official link of Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank: http://www.bkgbank.in/recruit.php.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of UCO Bank, in the Account Name: BKG Bank Recruitment Project-2011 & Account No: 04280210000274.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount from November 1, 2011 till November 30, 2011.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a Branch Transaction Journal No, Branch Code, Branch Name, and Date of Deposit, which the candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- Candidates should keep the candidate’s Challan copy with them as proof, as it would be submitted at the time of written test, along with the affixed and crossed signed photograph of the candidate.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Registration Number and Password, which the candidates are required to keep with them for future reference.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take print-out of the filled application form, as it will have to be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Candidates can download their call letter from the Bank’s official website from December 27, 2011 to January 13, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Nov-2011
Exams Date: 15-Jan-2012
Download Form: http://registration.sifyitest.com/bkgbknov11/index.php
Registered Office:Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Bhagat Singh Chowk
Munger (Bihar) - 811201
Contact No: +91-6344-222147 / 222055