BMRCL Director (Finance) Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-12-28T12:57:02+05:30
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), Bangalore/Bengaluru, Karnataka, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced professionals for recruitment 2012, for the post of Director (Finance).
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contract or deputation basis, for a period of 5 years or till the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of BMRCL: http://bmrc.co.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Costs and Works Accounts of India or have MBA Degree with specialization in Finance from a reputed Management Institutes such as IIMs, etc.
- Minimum 20 years of post qualification experience in Project Finance / Finance / Accounting / Audit, setting up Financial, Accounting, and Audit Systems & Procedures in a reputed large public or private sector organization, with a turnover of not less than 100 crore per annum, of which minimum 7 years of experience should be at the level of General Manager / Group General Manager or its equivalent, and one year of experience at Director’s level or its equivalent
- Should have sound knowledge and good experience in Managing Financial and Accounting Software
- Should be well versed with the latest Accounting Standards including GAAP, as well as developments related to IFRS, Taxation, Investment and Portfolio Management, Raising of Funds, Tender Processes and Contracting
- Should have ability to handle related functions independently and can lead a team of Finance, Accounting and HR Professionals
- Candidates, who have experience and knowledge in securing Funds and its Management from External Agencies, will be preferred.
- Members of IAS, IA & AS, IRS and Group A Accounts Services of Government of India (comprising IRAS, IDAS, ICAS and P&T, FAS etc.), with minimum 20 years of experience, will be considered on immediate absorption basis.
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 57 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BMRCL: http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/careers/dfnot061212.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of BMRCL: http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/careers/dfappform061212.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photohgraph, copies of ACRs of last 5 years and latest vigilance profile, should be submitted to The Company Secretary & General Manager, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K H Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560027, by post latest by January 7, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/careers/dfappform061212.pdf
Registered Office:Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
3rd Floor, BMTC Complex
K H Road, Shanthinagar
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560027
Contact No.: +91-80-22969200, 22969300