BMRCL Ex-Servicemen Recruitment Dec 2012 For Various Posts
Last Updated: 2012-12-28T12:28:15+05:30
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), Bangalore/Bengaluru, Karnataka, has invited applications from qualified and capable Ex-Servicemen candidates under special recruitment drive December 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
Section Engineer (SE)
- Section Engineer (Signaling / Telecommunication / Automatic Fare Collection)
- Section Engineer (Electric Traction / Electrical Maintenance / Lift & Escalator)
- Section Engineer (Rolling Stock Maintenance)
Junior Engineers (JE)
- Junior Engineer (Signaling / Telecommunication / Automatic Fare Collection)
- Junior Engineer (Rolling Stock Maintenance)
- Maintainers (Signaling & Telecommunication / Automatic Fare Collection)
- Maintainers (Rolling Stock)
- Maintainers (Civil Structure Works)
- Track Maintainers (Permanent Way)
Customer Relation Manager
- Customer Relation Manager (Operations)
Station Controller & Train Operator
- Station Controller (Operations)
- Train Operator (Operations)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done for Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, followed by Interview (Aptitude Test / Skill Test / Psychological Test) and Medical Fitness Test. The written test is scheduled to be held on March 10, 2013, at Madras Engineering Group & Centre, Bangalore.
The test schedule will be mentioned in the candidate’s Hall Ticket. Candidates short-listed on the basis of written test will be called for other tests & interview. Only final short-listed candidates will be called for the medical fitness test.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of BMRCL: http://bmrc.co.in/careers.htm. Online registration commences from December 29, 2012 and will close on January 30, 2013 till 05.00 pm. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of BMRCL: http://bmrc.co.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BMRCL: http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/careers/exser/Notification%204.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by filling the online application form, available on the official link of BMRCL: http://bmrc.co.in/careers.htm
- Online registration commences from December 29, 2012 and will close on January 30, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete Application form with unique Application No. and password, which candidates should print out and use for future reference.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Jan-2013
Exams Date: 10-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://bmrc.co.in/careers.htm
Registered Office:Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
3rd Floor, BMTC Complex
K H Road, Shanthinagar
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560027
Contact No.: +91-80-22969200, 22969300