Board of School Education Haryana Announces HTET 2013
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Haryana Board of School Education: http://www.hbse.ac.in/pdf/information%20bulletin.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 600: General & Other candidates
Rs 300: SC / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill online application form by visiting the official link of Haryana Board of School Education: http://www.hbse.ac.in/
- Online registration commences from April 30, 2013 and will close on May 15, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fees (request amount) through e-Challan, in any branch of designated bank, in the account no. mentioned on the Challan, latest by May 15, 2013.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Confirmation Page with unique Registration Number and Password, which candidates should take two print-outs and use it for the further process.
- Printed Confirmation Page, along with affixed passport-size photograph, e-Challan Copy, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to the relevant District Coordination Centre address as mentioned in the advertisement, or to the Secretary, Board of School Education, Haryana, Hansi Road, Bhiwani - 127021, by speed / registered post latest by May 20, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR HTET - LEVEL” on the envelope (size 12 cm x 9 cm) in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Board of School Education, Haryana.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.hbse.ac.in/
Registered Office:Board of School Education, Haryana
Bhiwani (Haryana) - 127021
Phone No.: 01664 - 244171-76
Fax No.: 01664-241611