Bombay High Court Associates Recruitment 2011
- Candidates should be below the age of 33 years (relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates according Government norms
- Degree of Law from any recognized University
- Computer Certificate in operation of word processor, M S Office, M S Word, Wordstar7 or Linux
- Should have minimum speed of 80 WPM in Shorthand and 35 WPM in typing
- Good command over language Marathi
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Bombay High Court: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/site/recruit/Advt_Associate_28062011.pdf.
Application Fee: Rs 50
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can download the application form from the official link of Bombay High Court: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/site/recruit/Advt_Associate_28062011.pdf.
- Candidates, in order to pay the application fee, should obtain a Postal Order for Rs 50, drawn in the favor of The Registrar (O.S.) / Prothonotary and Senior Master, High Court, Bombay.
- Application forms, duly filled as per the prescribed format, along with the required documents and self addressed duly stamped envelope, should be submitted to the Registrar (O.S.) / Prothonotary and Senior Master, R No 23, 1st Floor, High Court Main Building, High Court, Fort, Bombay - 400032, by speed-post or registered post.
- Candidates should mention the ‘Application for the Post of Associate’, on the envelope, in which the form has to be sent.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of the Bombay High Court.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Jul-2011
Download Form: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/site/recruit/Advt_Associate_28062011.pdf