Bombay High Court Recruitment 2012 for Clerk
Last Updated: 2012-04-03T16:59:44+05:30
High Court of Bombay, also known as Bombay High Court, Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from dynamic and well-educated candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Clerk.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Screening / Written Test, followed by English Typing Test and Viva Voce / Interview. Candidates qualified in the screening / written test will be called for typing test and interview. The schedule of test will be announced later.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of Bombay High Court: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php. The last date for online registration is April 16, 2012 till 05.30 pm. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Bombay High Court: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or have ITI certificate for English Typing with speed of 40 WPM
- Computer Certificate in Operation of Word Processors in Windows and Linux with good knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, Wordstar7 and OpenOffice.Org
- Good command over Marathi language
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 33 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST candidates as per government norms).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Bombay High Court: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20120328121030.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Bombay High Court: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php
- The last for online registration is April 16, 2012.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Registrar, High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, payable at Bombay.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip with Candidates Name and Registration ID on it, which candidates should take a printout and use it for the further process.
- Acknowledgement Slip with an affixed passport-size photograph, along with the DD, should be submitted at Registrar (Personnel), Bombay High Court, Appellate Side, Fort, Bombay / Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400032, by registered / speed post on or before April 27, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bombay High Court website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 27-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment.php
Registered Office:Bombay High Court
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400032