Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2013 For Various Posts
Last Updated: 2013-06-06T18:56:58+05:30
Border Roads Organisation, Pune, Maharashtra, has invited applications from eligible, skillful and capable candidates for recruitment 2013, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Supervisor Store
- Laboratory Assistant
- Hindi Typist
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade)
- Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade)
- Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, followed by Written Test / Trade Test, and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the physical efficiency test will be called for the written test / trade test. The test scheduled and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Border Roads Organisation: http://www.bro.nic.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Border Roads Organisation: http://www.bro.nic.in/writereaddata/newsimages/4323441478.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can download the application format from the official website of Border Roads Organisation: http://www.bro.nic.in/writereaddata/newsimages/4323441478.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 50, drawn in favor of Commandant, Gref Centre, Pune - 411015, payable at SBI Khadki Branch, Pune Code No. 01629.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all requisite documents, should be sent to The Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune (Maharashtra) - 411015, by post within 45 days from the date of issuing the advertisement.
- Candidates belong to far-flung areas can send the application form within 60 days from the date of issuing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website ofBorder Roads Organisation.
Download Form: http://www.bro.nic.in/writereaddata/newsimages/4323441478.pdf
Registered Office:Border Roads Organisation
Seema Sadak Bhawan
Ring Road Naraina, Delhi Cantt
New Delhi - 110010