BORL Recruitment 2013 For Managerial Posts
Last Updated: 2013-05-01T18:08:35+05:30
Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd (BORL), a company promoted by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., with equity participation from Oman Oil Company S. A. O. C., Oman, Bina, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, has invited applications from experienced professionals for recruitment 2013, for various managerial posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Senior Manager / Manager (Electrical)
- Assistant Vice President / Senior Manager (Finance)
- Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager (Fire & Safety)
- Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager (Human Resource)
- Senior Manager / Manager (Process)
- Senior Manager / Manager (Purchase & Contracts)
- Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager (Purchase & Contracts)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of BORL: http://www.borl.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BORL: http://www.borl.in/Images/Vacancies.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can send their latest Curriculum Vitae (CV), along with covering Email, on the Email ID: email@example.com, within 10 days from the date of issuing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Position Code / Candidate Name” in the subject line of the email.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd (BORL).
Registered Office:Bharat Oman Refineries Limited (BORL)
Post BORL Residential Complex
Bina - 470124
District Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
Contact No.: +91-7580 - 226000
Fax No.: +91-7580 - 226903