BPCL Recruitment 2013 For Craftsman Posts
Last Updated: 2013-06-03T12:44:43+05:30
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Mumbai Refinery, Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from talented, competent and experienced Male candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Craftsman (Mechanical / Instrumentation) in Grade 7.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, followed by Personal Interview and Medical Examination. Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for the interview. For final selection, candidates should have to qualified interview and medical examination.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of BPCL: http://www.bharatpetroleum.com/
- Diploma in Engineering (Full time course) in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electronics with minimum 60% in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience (excluding apprenticeship training if any under Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973) in Oil Refining / Petroleum / Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer Industry
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BPCL: http://www.bpclcareers.in/Images/BPCLRecruit_Craft_mec_instrum.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can register online by visiting the official link of BPCL: http://www.bpclcareers.in/joblisting.aspx
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Chief Manager (HR), BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400074, by post latest by June 21, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post Of _______ (Discipline)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 21-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.bpclcareers.in/joblisting.aspx
Registered Office:Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Mumbai Refinery, Mahul
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400074