BPCL Recruitment 2013 Of HR Professionals At Mid Level Positions
Last Updated: 2013-05-24T11:44:10+05:30
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Mumbai, Maharashtra, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced HR professionals for various mid level positions, for recruitment 2013. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Assistant Manager (Group B)
- Deputy Manager (Group C)
- Manager (Group D)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview and Medical Examination. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. Only interview qualified candidates will be called for the medical examination. The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of BPCL: http://www.bpclcareers.in/joblisting.aspx. Online registration began from May 22, 2013 and will close on June 14, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of BPCL: http://www.bharatpetroleum.com/
- MBA Degree in HR / MSW or MA (PM&IR) / Post Graduate Diploma in HR / PM&IR from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have minimum 4 - 12 years of post qualification work experience in a generalist / specialist profile, in the relevant field
- 30 years: Asst Manager
- 35 years: Dy Manager
- 40 years: Manager
- Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PWD candidates provided as per government norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BPCL: http://www.bpclcareers.in/images/Energising_Change_Leaders_HR%20Advt.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can register online by visiting the official link of BPCL: http://www.bpclcareers.in/joblisting.aspx
- Online registration began from May 22, 2013 and will close on June 14, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 14-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.bpclcareers.in/joblisting.aspx
Registered Office:Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
4 & 6, Currimbhoy Road,
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400001