BPSC Recruitment 2012 For Specialist Doctor (Basic Grade)
- Mental Health Specialist / Psychiatrists
- ENT Specialist
- Eye Diseases Specialist
- General Physician
- MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized Institute
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have complete one year of Compulsory Internship in a reputed Hospital / Organization
- Candidates should be below the age of 37 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / Women candidates provided as per commission norms.
Application Fee: Rs 350: General / Other candidates
Rs 125: SC / ST of Bihar
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official website of BPSC: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 350 / Rs 125, through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. mention on the Challan.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Challan with unique Journal No., which candidates are required to send along the application form for the further process.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, Challan, two self-addressed envelopes (16 x 10) with affix postage stamp of Rs 25 on each, and attested copies of all the relevant certificate, should be submitted to The Examiner, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road), Patna (Bihar) - 800001, by speed / registered post last by November 12, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of_______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned website of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Registered Office:Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road),
Patna (Bihar) - 800001
Contact No.: 0612 - 2504651, 2504652