BRBNMPL Industrial Workman (Grade-I) Trainee Recruitment Feb 2013
The schedule of examination and centre address will be intimated to all candidates through call letter, separately. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of BRNBMPL: https://www.brbnmpl.co.in/ui/brbnmplPage.aspx?PKId=5. For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit abovementioned official website of BRBNMPL: https://www.brbnmpl.co.in/
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC / ST candidates) from a recognized University / College, and minimum one year of post-academics experience in Production / Manufacturing Unit, Or
- Certifcate of ITI / NTC / NAC in Tool and Die Maker / Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance / Mechanical / Machinist Grinder / Turner / Filter / Instrument Mechanic / Electrician / Electronic Mechanic trades, under COE Trades of Production and Manufacturing, Electronics, and Electrical trade with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC / ST candidates) from a recognized University / College, and minimum two years (ITI / NTC) or one year (NAC) of post qualification work experience in Production / Manufacturing Unit.
- Candidates’ age should not be more than 28 years as on December 31, 2012.
- Age relaxation upto three, five and ten years is respectively given to OBC, SC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates. Moreover, ex-servicemen who have crossed 50 years of age, will be given three years age relaxation (8 years for SC/ST and 6 years of OBC candidates’).
- Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir will be given five years of age relaxation.
Application Fee: Rs 200: For General and OBC category
Exempted for SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online by filling up the application form on the official recruitment link of BRNBMPL: https://www.brbnmpl.co.in/ui/brbnmplPage.aspx?PKId=5
- Online registration began from February 7, 2013 and will close on February 28, 2013.
- Application fee is to be paid either online by using Master/Visa/Debit/Credit cards or offline through Bank Challan (downloadable from the website of BRNBMPL.
- For offline fee payment, one has to download the fee Challan from the website of BRBNMPL and remit the fee within three working days at any branch of Corporation Bank., in the account no. mentioned on the Challan.
- The last date of paying the application fee is March 4, 2013.
- After submitting the online application form, one has to take a print out of the same, and send it along with BRNBMPL copy of Bank Challan (in case of offline payment), and all requisite documents, by ordinary post (only), to BRBNMPL Industrial Workman Grade-I Recruitment Project, Post Box No- 8558, Kandivali (East), Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400101, on or before March 11, 2013.
- The last date for candidates residing in Sikkim, Andaman & Nikobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy Islands, North-Eastern states and Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul, and Spiti Districts and Panaji Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh is March 18, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of BRNBMPL.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-Mar-2013
Exams Date: 07-Apr-2013
Download Form: https://www.brbnmpl.co.in/ui/brbnmplPage.aspx?PKId=5
Registered Office:Bhartiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL)
No 3 & 4, Ist Phase, Ist Stage
BTM Layout Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560029
Contact No.: 080 - 66602000
Fax No.: 080 - 26632999