BSEB Engineers Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Electrical Engineer (General Cadre) - Electrical
- Assistant Electrical Engineer (General Cadre) - Electronics
- Assistant Executive Engineer (GTO Cadre) - Electrical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (GTO Cadre) - Electronics
- Assistant Executive Engineer (GTO Cadre) - Mechanical
- Junior Electrical Engineer (General Cadre) - Electrical
- Junior Electrical Engineer (General Cadre) - Electronics
- Junior Electrical Engineer (GTO Cadre) - Electrical
- Junior Electrical Engineer (GTO Cadre) - Electronics
- Junior Electrical Engineer (GTO Cadre) - Mechanical
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 37 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PH / Women candidates as per Government norms)
Application Fee: General Candidates: Rs 1000 (General & Others) and Rs 250 (SC / ST candidates of Bihar domicile)
Employees of BSEB: Rs 400 (General & Others) and Rs 100 (SC / ST candidates of Bihar domicile)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of BSEB: http://examfeedback.org/bseb.asp
- Candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 1000 / Rs 250 / Rs 400 / Rs 100 through Triplicate Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of BSEB.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) through Challan, in the BSEB Current Account Name: Power Jyoti, Account No.: 31963202219.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a Branch Transaction Journal Number, which the candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- Candidates should keep their Challan Copy with them as proof, as it would have to be submitted with the Complete Application Form for further process.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Complete Application Form, which candidates should take print out and submit for the further process.
- Complete Application Form, along with the SBI Challan copy, Xeroxed copies of all required documents / certificates and one self-addressed envelope of size 16 x 7 cm with affixed postage stamp of Rs 25 on it, should be submitted to the Joint Secretary (P.K. Govil), Bihar State Electricity Board, Department of General Administration, Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna (Bihar) - 800001, by registered / speed post, before February 13, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post Applied for________, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Bihar State Electricity Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 13-Feb-2012
Download Form: http://examfeedback.org/bseb.asp
Registered Office:Bihar State Electricity Board
Patna (Bihar) - 800001