BSEIDC Assistant Engineer & Executive Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Executive (Engineering)
- Executive (Accounts)
- B Tech / BE Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with DCA from a recognized University / Institute
- B Com Degree / Inter CA with DCA from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have good knowledge of Tally
- 50 years: For General category
- 64 years: For retired personnel
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / BPL candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of BSEIDC: http://www.bseidc.in/Application%20Form.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 drawn in favor of Bihar State Educational Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd, payable at Patna.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport size photographs, DD, Xeroxed copies of all relevant certificates and one self-addressed envelope (with affixed stamp of Rs 25 on it), should be submitted to the General Manager (Admin.), Bihar State Educational Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd., Shiksha Bhawan, Bihar Rastrabhasha Parishad Campus, Acharya Shiv Pujan Sahai Path, Saidpur, Patna (Bihar) - 800004, by speed / registered post, on or before July 3, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _____________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Bihar State Educational Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.bseidc.in/Application%20Form.pdf
Registered Office:Bihar State Educational Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd
Acharya Shivpujan Sahay Path
Bihar Rashtrabhasha Parishad Campus
Shiksha Bhawan, Saidpur
Patna (Bihar) - 800004
Contact No.: 0612 - 2910314
Fax: 0612 - 2660256