BSF Assistant Sub-Inspector (RM) & Head Constable (RO) Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Radio Maintenance - RM)
- Head Constable (Radio Operator - RO)
- Candidates should have required physical standards & medical standards as set by the BSF
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BSF: http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r6.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / Departmental candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of BSF: http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r6.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / IPO for Rs 50, drawn in favor of Inspector General or DIG / Comdt, payable at respective SBI Bank / Post Office of the relevant cities.
- Application Form and Admit Card, duly complete in all respect, along with three attested (by Gazetted Officer) passport size photographs, DD / IPO for Rs 50, two self-addressed envelopes (25 cm x 12 cm) with affixed stamp of Rs 27 on each, attested (By Gazetted Officer) copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Inspector General, respective cities' address mentioned in the advertisement, latest by July 27, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Head Constable (RO) / Assistant Sub-Inspector (RM)” in bold letters, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Border Security Force.
Last Date of Form Submission: 27-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r6.pdf
Registered Office:Border Security Force (BSF)
Block No. 10, CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003