BSF Recruitment 2012 For Constable (Tradesmen)
Last Updated: 2012-05-15T13:56:29+05:30
Border Security Force (BSF), New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified and dynamic Indian aspirants for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Constable (Tradesmen) in Group C, Combatised Non Gazetted (Non Ministerial). The recruitment is to be done for the following trades:
- Washer Man
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on temporary basis but likely to be permanent. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Height Bar Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Checking of Documents, Physical Standard Test (PST), Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
The schedule of examination / tests and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of BSF: http://www.bsf.nic.in/.
- Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant trade or one year of Certificate course from Industrial Training Institute / Vocational Institute Or
- Two years of Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BSF: http://www.bsf.nic.in/recruitment/r.68.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of BSF: http://www.bsf.nic.in/recruitment/r.68.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 50, drawn in favor of IG / DIG / Commandant, payable at respective bank of the relevant cities.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with passport-size photograph, DD / IPO for Rs 50, one self-addressed envelope (23 cm x 10 cm) with stamp of Rs 5, attested copies of all relevant certificates and form for issue of admit card, should be submitted to the respective city's address mentioned in the advertisement, within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement in the employment newspaper.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Constable (Trade Name) in BSF” in bold letters, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Border Security Force.
Download Form: http://www.bsf.nic.in/recruitment/r.68.pdf
Registered Office:Border Security Force (BSF)
Block No. 10, CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003