BVFCL Recruitment 2012 For General Manager (Marketing) & Accounts Officer (Grade II)
Last Updated: 2012-08-01T13:25:29+05:30
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL), Dibrugarh, Assam, has invited applications from knowledgeable and capable candidates for recruitment 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- General Manager (Marketing)
- Accounts Officer (Grade II)
Selection of the candidates is to be made on the basis of their performance in academic, work experience and personal interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview.
Interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of the BVFCL: http://www.bvfcl.com/
General Manager (Marketing)
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture or MBA Degree with specialization in Marketing from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 20 years of work experience, out of which minimum 8 years of experience in the Senior Managerial / Executive position
- Candidates should be below the age of 55 years.
Accounts Officer (Grade II)
- Bachelor’s Degree with CA / ICWA from a reputed Institute Or
- B Com / M Com with CA / ICWA (Inter) from a reputed Institute with minimum 3 years of post qualification executive experience in-line in a PSU / large manufacturing industry with proven knowledge of latest Financial Procedures and Laws
- Candidates, who have in-line experience in Fertilizer / Chemical Industries, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of BVFCL: http://www.bvfcl.com/Uploads/File/Careers/Advt-AUG-2012-1.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of BVFCL: http://www.bvfcl.com/Uploads/File/Careers/Advt-AUG-2012-1.pdf
- For paying the application fee, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200 drawn in favor of BVFCL, Namrup, payable at SBI / UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam - 786623.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport-size photographs, DD and attested copies of all required certificates & testimonials, should be submitted to The Manager (P&A), BVFCL, Namrup, P O Parbatpur, District Dibrugarh (Assam) - 786623, within 21 days from the date of publishing the advertisement i.e., August 1, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _____________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL).
Download Form: http://www.bvfcl.com/Uploads/File/Careers/Advt-AUG-2012-1.pdf
Registered Office:Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Dist. Dibrugarh (Assam) - 786623
Contact No.: 0374 - 2507163