Cabinet Secretariat Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-02-13T12:07:12+05:30
Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi, has invited applications from competent Indian aspirants for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Trainee Pilot (Group A). The recruitment is to be done on direct basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of personal interview. The schedule of interview will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Cabinet Secretariat: http://cabsec.nic.in/
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / School
- Should have valid Commercial Pilot License / Helicopter Pilot Commercial License from Director General Civil Aviation
- Candidates should be above the age of 20 years and below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Cabinet Secretariat: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NIALvvxbz7M/TzfstUSLk6I/AAAAAAAADQc/3oS0TLqEbBo/s1600/cab-sec-pilot-12thFeb2012.jpg
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can send their application form in the prescribed format, along with two attested (by Gazetted officer) passport-size photographs and attested (by Gazetted officer) photocopies of all certificates, to the JDD (Pers-A), Post Bag No. 3003, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi - 110003, by ordinary post within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Cabinet Secretariat.
Registered Office:Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India
New Delhi - 110004