Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2013 For Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants
Last Updated: 2013-03-04T16:41:33+05:30
Calcutta High Court, Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from eligible and skilled candidates for recruitment 2013, for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants to the Hon’ble Judges of High Court at Calcutta.
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on temporary basis for a period of one year, which can be extended further for a period of one year, as per their satisfactory performance. Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of Viva Voce Test.
The viva voce test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Calcutta High Court: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/
- LL B Degree from a recognized University
- Candidates should be above the age of 23 years and below the age of 27 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Calcutta High Court: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/notice_LCCRA_02032013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of Calcutta High Court: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/notice_LCCRA_02032013.pdf
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with one self-addressed envelope with pin code & affixed postal stamp of Rs 40, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Registrar (Listing) in-charge, Appellate Side, Calcutta High Court, Kolkata (West Bengal), latest by March 16, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Calcutta High Court.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/notice_LCCRA_02032013.pdf